Wireless LAN Site Surveys RF
Wireless Services available - Feasibility Assessment, Equipment Procurement, Installation and Configuration Services, Radio Microwave Hardware Maintenance Contracts
DCE Wireless Integration Services does both licensed and unlicensed radio equipment - Call us for Pre-sales and discount pricing on Wireless LAN Site Surveys for Radio or Microwave Remote Last Mile Data Solutions
Stephanie McNutt 678-581-9400 email: smcnuttdata-connect.com
Wireless LAN Site Surveys:
There is nothing worse than spending a lot of money on a wireless network that works intermittently and has poor coverage after it is installed. This is why a site survey may be the most important step in the network implementation process.
1. Data Connect Enterprise provides certified professionals qualified to perform site surveys for both licensed and unlicensed equipment. Our engineers have extensive knowledge and experience in surveying a wide range of buildings and topologies and can provide innovative solutions to your specific needs.
2. DCE will conduct your UHF, or SST (902, 2.4 or 5.8) survey and will document and mark where the equipment is to be installed as well as the coverage area that can be expected with each radio.
3. We analyze the radio frequency spectrum to determine if there are any potential interference sources in the area and document all findings. We will also specify which antenna system will be most beneficial for each access point. Having the correct antenna will maximize coverage areas and reduce the number of access points required.
4. After the survey is complete, we will meet with your project managers to determine the next steps to be taken in the implementation. If installation is needed, we will discuss the tasks that must be completed and will assign them to a specific individual/company if necessary (example ? if an electrician is required). We will then complete the survey documentation. Within 15 days, you will receive a complete survey document describing, in detail, proper installation of the wireless network.
There are many problems inherent to wireless data networks of which most network designers are not aware. This is a very specific vertical skill that our designers possess because they have been successfully designing wireless data networks for years.
Whether your system utilizes TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, bridged, routed, switched or frame protocols; we will design a network to meet your SPECIFIC needs. We will survey your facility, discuss your company's strategic IS goals and provide professional guidance on information gathered. We provide customers with a Visio network diagram of how the network should be implemented and equipment that should be used. We also provide customers with a complete list of all parts that will be required and associated costs to help with management decisions. All networks are not the same. Once a poorly designed network has been installed, there is often only one recovery path.......a new network.
Engineer will perform the following:
service coverage per PtP or PtMP link offered at both standard (8-hour response
time) and a Premium (4-hour response time) packages.
For more Radio Wireless Solutions Information Please contact Stephanie McNutt 678-581-9400
- Purchase orders accepted on Wireless LAN Site Surveys and RF equipment
- Contract Buying and Volume Discounts available !!
- Please contact us DCE Corporate if you need additional assistance
Ext 17 or 18