Rhino R2T1 Card
Rhino Dual T1 PCI Plug-In Card
Linux Open Source Telephony
• R2T1 Asterisk soft PBX tested and
PCI Card Features
• Asterisk soft PBX tested and ready
• Zaptel-compliant open source Linux module source code
• Quad T1/E1 embedded CSU
• Line buildout software selectable
• Custom Rhino PCI interface chip means no excess CPU overhead
• Fractional voice and data capable
• Field software upgradable
• T1 crossover cables included
• Alarm and Link status LEDs visible from the rear bracket for each individual port
• All major signaling modes supported (E&M, PRI, Loop, Ground, Kewl, etc.)
• Loop start signaling for advanced features such as Caller ID and Distinctive Ring
• 5-year limited warranty
All Rhino PCI T1 cards feature a single chip integrated CSU with both LIU and Framer, that is software controlled and software programmable
• Complete T1/DS1/ISDN-PRI/E1/J1 Transceiver Functionality
• Long-Haul and Short-Haul Line Interface for Clock/Data Recovery and Waveshaping
• Crystal-Less Jitter Attenuator
• Fully Independent Transmit and Receive Functionality
• Single chip line interface unit (LIU) and Framer
Rhino is part of the Asterisk community.
Each Rhino is fully compatible with Asterisk; Rhino channel banks feature the Rhino-only automatic setup option called "Auto T1" making installation a breeze.
Reduce the cost of your Asterisk system with the Rhino Channel Bank.
With the Rhino you can use your current analog phones and wiring in conjunction with leading edge Asterisk technology-- without upgrading to new expensive internet capable phones. This way, internet phone calls can still be made with the equipment you are already using.
Rhino products are tough. In the rare case of trouble, our technical support staff is ready to give you the support you need, when you need it. The Rhino 5-year limited warranty means that you can be confident that Rhino will always work hard and work well in your T1 application.
Rhino Open Source Telephony PCI products allow you to utilize analog phones and wiring in conjunction with leading-edge Asterisk technology -- without having to buy expensive IP telephones. Why go IP when you can save on installations by using your existing wiring? With Rhino you can use lower cost analog phones with digital features and get guaranteed T1 voice quality, all while enjoying Asterisk VoIP technology for off-premise connectivity.
Rhino Equipment Products