SRM-6AV Asynchronous High Speed
Short Range Modem
Call us for
Pre-sales and discount pricing
SRM-6AV Asynchronous High Speed Short Range Modem
- The miniature SRM-6AV 4-wire, high speed, short
range modem connects full duplex asynchronous DTEs over two twisted pairs.
- Operating at data rates up to 115.2 kbps, SRM-6AV
has a range of 3 km, at 115.2 kbps over 24 AWG cable.
- SRM-6AV supports any asynchronous character length,
parity setting and any combination of start and stop bits with no need to
set any straps or jumpers.
- A DTE/DCE switch allows SRM-6AV to operate as DTE
in order to connect to another DCE, without requiring a crosscable.
- The low transmit level minimizes crosstalk onto
adjacent circuits within the same cable.
- Connection to the line is through an isolation
transformer, for protection against AC or DC overvoltages.
- SRM-6AV operates without connection to an AC
supply, using ultra-low power from the data and control signals.
- SRM-6AV is available with a male or female integral
25-pin connector for the DTE interface and a five-screw (4-wire and
ground) connector block for the line. Optionally, the line connection can
be RJ-12 or RJ-45.
- Data rate up to 115.2 kbps
- 4-wire, full duplex
- Supports any async character format
- No AC power required
- Range up to 5 km / 3 miles, at 19.2 kbps
over 24 AWG
- Transformer isolated from line hazards
- DCE/DTE switch for easy direct connection
Asynchronous 4-wire High Speed Modem
F for female 25 pin connector
M for male 25 pin connector
||Specify line interface:
TB for terminal block connector
RJ12 for RJ-12 connector
RJ45 for RJ-45 connector
For discount pricing on RAD Data
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 301-924-7400