RAD H-RPT E1
Call us for
Pre-sales and discount pricing
RAD H-RPT E1
- H-RPT extends the maximum range of HDSL products up
to 7.2 km (4.5 miles) over 26 AWG and 9.2 km (5.7 miles) over 24 AWG (from
Central to Remote unit). This enables extending digital transmissions to
customers located beyond traditional local loop ranges, up to E1 rate.
- H-RPT complies with all relevant HDSL ETSI
- Using advanced equalization, adaptive filtering,
echo cancellation technology and 2B1Q line coding, H-RPT can operate over
poor quality lines, bridge taps and mixed gauge links. High immunity to
background noise enables transmission of multiple HDSL links along the
same multipair cable.
- H-RPT receives power via the data communication
wires from the cards of the central LRS-12 or LRS-24 rack with no
interference between data and power. A standalone power supply, LRS-PS-FEED,
should be ordered separately for remote power feeding. LRS-PS-FEED is
connected to the LRS-12/24 rack, which distributes power for the remote
feeding of remote devices and repeaters, via the cards in the rack.
- The embedded HDSL management channel is
transparently passed through H-RPT. As a result, the remote unit can still
be controlled by a central SNMP management unit.
- H-RPT is enclosed in a weatherproof casing so that
the product can be placed in an outdoor environment. The unit may also be
installed on a wall or communication poll. The compact size of the casing
and the wire connection enables installation in communication ducts or
manholes along the route of the communication cables.
- H-RPT requires no setup or configuration; once
installed, it can function with no further interaction.
- Extends the range of HDSL products over existing
- Complies with HDSL according to ETSI standards
- Remote power feed
- Weatherproof casing
- Small size for use in manholes or communication
- Works opposite RAD's
- HTU-E1, HTU-2 and HCD-E1
- No configuration or setup required
4-wire HDSL E1 repeater
For discount pricing on RAD Data
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 301-924-7400